Even the greatest achievers can't do it alone anymore.
To accomplish any task or succeed in any job, there are three factors that must be addressed:
- What needs to be done
- Why it needs be done
- How to do it successfully
That is how our customized process works, we use tactical and practical coaching for business owners, executives, high potentials and individuals to build your skills, business and career.
Advanced and more powerful problem solving
Each day you know what you look like because you see yourself in the mirror, but how do you look to your employees? Your customers? Your board? Your family?
Simple question, and hard answers to find. You have certain traits that have helped and hurt you in your career your life this far. But to continue to be valued and valuable successful individuals will need help to:
- See themselves clearly
- Understand others better
- Improve their communications skills
- Find more productive ways to respond
- Identify and leverage your strengths
- Forge more productive relationships
Coaching is designed to create the most effective blend of these factors for each individual.
- Private sessions in person and remotely
- Startups to improve performance and profitability
- Career Advancement
- Skill-Based Training
- Individual and/or small group
Executive Coaching - Investment or Expense?
“Our study concluded that Executive Coaching produced a 788% ROI…and that excluding the benefits from employee retention, a 529% ROI was produced.
A recent analysis of 100 executives, (most from Fortune 1000)…showed that based on their experience with coaching, the typical company’s investment in Executive Coaching realized an average ROI of almost six times the cost of the coaching.
-The Manchester Review, 2001, Volume 6, Number 1
We offer a variety of short- term and longer-term options of working together.
1. Half day to a three-day intensive to create your clarity (the What), determine its priority in your life (the Why), and create action plans and timelines (the How).
2. Scheduled calls, over time, that will support the changes you are making, and we serve as an accountability partner for you.
3. Just-in-time calls when you need immediate insight to tackle sticky problems.